Realme Narzo N55 has launched the smartphone in India, which appears to be a rebranded version of the Realme C55. The phone has a boxy design with flat edges and comes in Prime Blue and Prime Black colors with Realme’s “Ultra Slim Prism” design. It features a 6.72″ FHD LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and is powered by a MediaTek Helio G88 chipset with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The Narzo N55 has a dual-camera setup at the back with a 64MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth sensor, along with an 8MP front camera. It has a 5000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC charging and runs on Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13.
Realme Narzo N55 Overview:
Design and display
Realme Narzo N55 design and display are important aspects of any smartphone Realme Narzo N55 seems to pay attention to both. The device has a boxy design and flat edges. That makes it easy to hold and use. The 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch rate of the Realme Narzo N55’s 6.72″ FHD LCD screen make the user experience incredibly smooth and responsive. It has a 680-nits peak brightness. This makes it easy to view even in bright sunlight. The phone also features the “Mini Capsule” feature, which allows users to quickly check their charging status, low battery alerts, data usage, step count, and walking distance with a quick glance.
Realme Narzo N55 is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G88 chipset and an octa-core CPU, making it a powerful smartphone. It has up to 6 GB of LPDDR4X RAM and up to 128 GB of onboard storage, with a dedicated MicroSD slot for storage expansion up to 1 TB. The device runs Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13.
The Realme Narzo N55 comes with a triadic camera setup. The main camera is a 50MP detector. There is also a 2MP black and a 2MP macro lens for close-up shots. The Realme Narzo N55 has a 16MP selfie camera. The Realme Narzo N55 hinder camera can record up to 1080p videotape at 30 fps and while the frontal camera can record up to 1080p videotape at 60 fps. The camera app includes a variety of features and modes similar as Night mode, Panorama, portrayal, and more.
Rest of the specs
The Realme Narzo N55 device has a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging. Realme Narzo N55 has a USB Type-C port that supports charging and data transfer, along with a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio output. The device supports dual SIM cards and 4G LTE connectivity. The Realme Narzo N55 is packed with connectivity options including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. It also features a convenient side-mounted fingerprint sensor for biometric authentication. The phone weighs 182g. Narzo N55 is available in two colors: Silver and Blue.
Realme Narzo N55 Specifications:
- Display: 6.72″ FHD LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch rate, peak brightness of 680 nits
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G88 chipset with octa-core CPU (2x Cortex-A75 cores at 2.0GHz and 6x Cortex-A55 cores at 1.8GHz) and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- RAM: up to 6GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: up to 128GB onboard storage, expandable up to 1TB with a dedicated MicroSD slot
- Software: Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13
- Rear Camera: 64MP primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens, and 2MP macro lens
- Front Camera: 16MP selfie camera
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Biometric authentication: a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
You Might Like This
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nepal latest updated
- ZTE Axon 50 Ultra: Specs, Features, and Two-Way Satellite Messaging
- ASUS Launches ROG Phone 7 and ROG Phone 7 Ultimate with Game-Changing Features
- Finally Apple MacBook Air M2, 8-core GPU, 8/256GB is Lunch in Nepal
- Dyson Zone Just Produced a Pair of Air-Purifying Headphones