“Tecno Phantom X2 is a brand under the Chinese tech giant Transsion, known for their popular Camon line of value devices with a focus on the camera experience, and the Phantom line which aims to deliver truly flagship devices and experiences”
Tecno Phantom X2 Overview:
Design and Display
The Phantom X2 smartphone features a large 6.8″ AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and an average pixel density of 387 ppi. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus and boasts a high refresh rate of 120Hz and touch sampling rate of 360Hz. The Phantom X2 smartphone has a punch hole design for the front-facing camera which is becoming a trend in most of the smartphones.
The Phantom X2 smartphone is equipped with a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 64MP main camera, 13MP ultrawide camera, and 2MP camera. The camera setup is capable of 4K UHD video recording at 30fps. The smartphone also has a 32MP front-facing camera for high-resolution selfies and video calls.
Tecno Phantom X2 Specifications
The Tecno Phantom X2 smartphone features:
- 6.8″ AMOLED display with 1080×2400 resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection and 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate.
- Triple rear camera setup: 64MP main camera, 13MP ultrawide camera, 2MP camera.
- 4K UHD video recording at 30fps
- 32MP front-facing camera
- Mediatek Dimensity 9000 chipset, 8GB RAM, 256GB storage
- Dual SIM, fingerprint sensor, and 45W charging
- Available in Stardust Gray and Moonlight Silver colors
- Support for 5G network (GSM/HSPA/LTE/5G)
- Android 12, HIOS 12
- USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Bluetooth 5.3, A2DP, LE, GPS
- NFC, FM radio, recording
- Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Li-Po 5160 mAh, non-removable battery with 45W wired charging.
You Might Like This